- We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research, capture data and attend meetings where you will be asked to take minutes.To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fulfil tasks set out by supervisors from several departments.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request.
- Be proactive in taking up project challenges and find out solutions for them.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of Angular, Node and No SQL Databases.
- Knowledge of html/css, bootstrap.
- Knowledge of best practices for writing codes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be available for full time/ Fresh Grads.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Angular 2+
How to Apply:
- Attach the most updated resume.
- Friendly environment.
- Great work culture.
- Opportunity to work in technology intensive projects.
- Opportunity to work with projects involving large volume of data and complex logic.
- Letter of recommendation.
- 5 days a week.