Sr. PHP/WordPress Developer/Tech Lead
Experience: 4+ Years of relevant industry experience
Skills: Core PHP, Wordpress, Laravel, CI
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme with all required plugins.
- Proactive problem solver.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong knowledge in WordPress and WordPress plugins.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as BitBucket.
- Proficient understanding of bug tracking tools such as Jira.
- Proficient understanding of documentation tools such as Confluence
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development and popular PHP frameworks such as Laravel, CI and Yii.
- Solid understanding of Google Maps API and MapBox GL JS.
- Angular 2+
- Google maps
How to Apply:
- Attach the most updated resume.
- Friendly environment.
- Great work culture.
- Attractive salary package.
- Great salary hike structure.
- Insurance policy.
- Company tour.
- Fast growth.